Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Book Spotlight: The Banished One

I am very excited to have Deborah Palumbo here today to talk about her newest book The Banished One! I'll let her do the talking now but I just want to tell Deborah thank you for stopping by and taking the time to let us all know about your book!

Hi Everyone,

How's everybody doing today? For those of you who don't know me, I'm Deborah Palumbo; glad to meet you all.

I'm a self-published author with 9 books available in eBook and paperback exclusively on Amazon. I write Paranormal, Mystery and Historical Romance novels. People often ask me how I'm able to write in different genres and I say, "Life isn't just one genre."

Anyway, It was a long journey to get here; something I've always wanted to do since I was a little girl, but didn't until fate stepped in, and during a long period of illness and confinement I wrote books. Now I have 9 published and many more are sitting in files ready to be dusted off!

I also wrote a screenplay with acclaimed actor/writer Jordan Rhodes which is my claim to fame. LOL. I loved the experience of screen writing especially with Jordan, but my true and first love is writing novels.

So I'm here to discuss my newest book released December 1, The Banished One. It's book 3 in my vampire series The Undeparted.

Yeah, I've already finished book 3 which means you have to promise me you'll rush to Amazon and buy all 3 books and get caught up on the paranormal mystery/romance series and the characters, QUENTIN, the father of all vampires who is in an emotional transition, the beautiful and once mortal CASSANDRA, Quentin's sidekick since the 1200's, the sexy and mean spirited CHRISTIAN, and the vicious and evil and always lustful, LUCIUS.

 
So here's the description of THE BANISHED ONE; hope you all love it:

 
Love, murder, sex and VAMPIRES. (For 18+)

A sleepy little town has a secret: there's a serial killer vampire on the loose.

Lucius, is still wreaking havoc on the sleepy town in Tower City, and since he's supernatural he can't be captured by normal police procedure.

A frustrated Lieutenant Welby refuses to believe that the one responsible for those dead bodies in his town, is a vampire; that defies logic. There's got to be another explanation for those fang marks in the victims' throats.

Welby remains a staunch disbeliever in vampires until a series of preternatural events and the coroner's scientific evidence causes him to change his mind. Welby then follows the old town rumors right to Quentin, the father of all vampires and his gothic castle to enlist Quentin's supernatural aid in capturing Lucius.

Will Quentin, the only one who can stop Lucius' vampire tirades, help the Lieutenant or make him one of The Undeparted?

Will Quentin battle Lucius and send Lucius to the bowels of hell for eternity, finally ensuring that Cassandra is safe from her old beau? Will the old coal mining town be safe at last?

I hope everyone enjoyed themselves as much as I did and falls in love with the series! Thanks everyone for letting me chew your ear off for a few minutes!

Deborah Palumbo
 
 
MY 9 BOOKS ARE AVAILABLE ON MY WEBSITE in ebook and paperback, AND on:
AMAZON;
http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Ddigital-text&field-keywords=deborah+palumbo&x=6&y=19
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
These books sound absolutely intriguing don't they everyone?! We'll definitely be checking them out, thank you so much again Deborah!
 
 
-Leigh Ann
 







3 comments:

  1. Leigh, thanks so much for having me today! I had a great time, and think you're awesome! I hope to be back!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!