Sunday, December 17, 2017

I am back!!!

Wow y’all! It’s been about 3 years. I never intended to stop posting but life just kind of took over. I was working a ton and then ended up moving. I had 2 more children and was working full time and barely had enough time to shower let alone blog! Recently there have been some changes in my life and it has allowed me to have a little extra time. I’ve been wanting to get back into blogging for awhile now so I just need to make it a priority again. My kids are now 14, 8, 6, 1 1/2, and 10 months. So with two under two you can see why I have my hands full. I hope you all will stick around with me. Thank you so much for your support, I appreciate it immensely. If you have anything you would like me to post about feel free to let me know! I would love your suggestions. I hope you have a wonderful weekend and look forward to chatting with you soon!

2 comments:

I love your comments!